Monday 21 February 2011

Cross Stitching Leftovers



I used to do a lot of cross stitching when my boys were young.  I suppose it was my way of relaxing after they had gone to bed.



Most of them are from Cross Country Stitching magazine (early 90s).



I have many of them framed.



I came across these little "not quite finished" projects recently, and am trying to think what to do with them.  All (sensible) suggestions greatly appreciated!



Going to start doing this again - didn't realise how much I missed it!



Love, Liz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, the cross stitch are lovely, you could use them to cover little notebooks?, or maybe pin cushions?, ohh the possibility's are endless! Hubby bought me a medieval cross stitch bookmark 3 christmas's ago.....still haven't finished it...I will one day! x

Decor To Adore said...

Cute handtowels always make great gifts!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Thanks for the ideas! Looks like I've work to do!
Liz