Thursday 24 February 2011

Millionaires' Shortbread - a sweet treat!


This is absolutely yummy!



I bought this packet of Caramel Shorcake - made by Thorntons. 
Here in Scotland we call it millionaires' shortbread 
These bite sized pieces look very small, but it is a very sweet treat!



Its so easy to make yourself.

First make your shortbread and bake.

When cool - cover with some Nestlé Carnation caramel.



Then melt some chololate in a bowl and cover caramel.

When set - cut into whatever shape/size you want.



I have to tell you that it is very sweet, but absolutely delicious.
Perfect with a wee cuppa!

Enjoy!

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Sindy said...

This sounds so delicious and so easy to make. I don't think I could eat just one. . .maybe, just two. . .oh, the temptation!
Sindy :)

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Oh, that looks SO good! I love caramel with chocolate, but I never thought of it on shortbread. I'll have to give it a try!

- Pam