Wednesday 10 August 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back!  Had a little blog break while family were here - it was lovely to have them visit. 


But now its back to reality and the usual routine of everyday life.

So, instead of this -


Its back to this -


And a lot of this (ha ha - I wish) -


Welcome to all my new followers - hope you enjoy your visits to my blog.  I'll be catching up on all your blogs soon.


Favourite song right now -

Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri - its brilliant - have a listen!

Love, Liz

7 comments:

Danielle's Sweets said...

Hi Liz! Glad you're back. Hope you are having a nice summer :)

PS love the graphics in this post. So cute!

Used-to-Bees said...

I love that song too!
x

claire said...

welcome back :) love those pictures!

Scarlett said...

Hi liz, loved the pics in this post, they did make me smile - welcome back :o) Scarlett x

Curtains in My Tree said...

HI Liz

did i ever tell you how darn cute your little picture is? i guess that's you as a little girl?

glad you had a good break with family

thanks so much for coming over to my blog

I need to get a stero so I can listen to music again I just have it on my cable tv

Janice

lorndoone said...

I love your site, can't wait for more!

Little Nell said...

Back to reality then?