Sunday 17 June 2012

Pink Tuscan Tea

It has certainly been a PINK WEEK!


Look at this beautiful little vintage tea set I found after moaning that finds were becoming few and far between in the charity shops!


It is by Tuscan and is gorgeous in pink and gold - lovely little pink flowers.  There were four cups, four saucers, four side plates and best of all, a milk jug and sugar dish.


They will go so well with my other pink floral plates and pink tea pot.


The lady in the charity shop looked a bit bemused when I asked her for it and then enthused about how gorgeous it was.  I certainly got a few funny looks!  Oh well, who cares?  I'm absolutely delighted with my find!



Popping over to Flea Market Finds to see what else has been thrifted this week.


Love, Liz

18 comments:

Jacqui Wise said...

Lucky you Liz. What a lovely set. The pattern and colours are beautiful.

Kylie said...

Very pretty Liz. "I hope you're in the pink too" x

Miss Simmonds Says said...

just had a peek in my British pottery and porcelain marks bible and your tea set would've been made between 1947 and 1962. I'm guessing 50s then! It's lovely isn't it, all that gold and pink is fabulous! xx

Linda said...

It's absolutely gorgeous! so pretty! ahh, i love how a little teaset can bring such happiness!

Tangled Sweetpea said...

So so pretty!
Victoria xx

becktovintage said...

Hi dear Liz, your vintage tea set is amazing.. I like pink so much you know.. You always find so beautiful tea cups and plate sets..
I enjoy looking your absolutely nice blog..:))
Happy Sunny Days..:))

Missy said...

Wow! You're scoring hits all over the place! Very pretty, although my favourite is the one in your header. I love it! I went to the boot sale this morning for the first time this year and it wasn't very good at all. I did buy a couple of bits (quel suprise...) but was disappointed at the lack of anything much good.
Oh well. Enjoy your tea set and happy Sunday!
x

Protector of Vintage said...

Very lovely!! You find such beautiful pieces!!

bellaboo said...

Another lovely find Liz..I have a few Tuscan pieces...so pretty! :0)

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What a beautiful set...so elegant, I love the pink and gold. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful find, I love it ,so pretty, Lucky you !
Thea x

sky-blu-pink said...

Oh so lovely! My favourite colour, and the gold really set sit off as something special. What a lucky find!

Mum said...

It looks so pretty. It goes well with your header picture aswell.
Love from Mum
xx

blackenpot said...

Woderfull find! They are really gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing.

vintage grey said...

Hi Liz! What a beautiful tea set! Love the pretty pink with the gold. So beautiful! xo Heather

Marty said...

Such a lovely set! What a beautiful pattern!

Charlotte Adele said...

Ah that is gorgeous! I love the colours and the delicate pattern :)

Charlotte

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great find :)