Friday 21 March 2014

Beatles Quiz Book

I was showing my Beatles Quiz Book to a friend recently and we were trying to answer some of the questions ... we didn't do very well I have to admit!  I'm not even sure we even knew this trivia at the time (well, I was just a baby, ahem)!


The book was published by William Collins Sons & Company Ltd in 1964.


The drawings are great.


I've photographed a page of questions and answers, so if you were a Beatles fan you can give it a go (click on pic to see it more easily)!  Good luck!


You can see some more pictures from the book in a previous blog post here.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

Like you I was just a little girl when this was published so I wouldnt have a clue!
I guess as the Beatles were still fairly new on the scene the questions could be quite specific as they didn't yet have too much history behind them!
Gill xx

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

They were so darn cute! George was my crush! They really had a timeless style, too. Love the illustrations - so simple, yet so sophisticated. xo Karen

Curtise said...

1964 was the year I was born! Nope, can't answer the questions (surely only the most stalkerish of fans would be able to?) but I do love the photos and illustrations! xxx