Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Egg - Still Uneaten!

I was given an Easter egg a couple of weeks ago and it sat in my kitchen.  Every time I passed by I really wanted a piece of chocolate, but vowed I wouldn't open it till Easter day.


Funny thing is - since then I haven't actually craved a bit of chocolate!  Seems that I probably wanted it because I couldn't have it!  Wonder how much longer it will last?  Probably not that long!  Thought you might like this photo of a little deer we saw when we were out and about on Easter Monday.


Can you help?
A friend of mine is looking for some china to make up a tea set she was given.  It is Richmond china and has a very pretty floral pattern - picture below.  Do you know anyone who has any pieces to sell - even the odd cup or saucer would be acceptable.  Thanks.



Love, Liz


8 comments:

Robyn of Oz said...

Good stuff Liz. Your egg will taste all the sweeter for you feeling like eating it.
I got a Lindt bunny. It took two goes to eat him.
Love your deer. That would be terrific. For us, it's having kangaroos around. :)
Can't help with the cup and saucer. It's a bit far and frought even if I did find one. :)

September Violets said...

I could easily pass on the big eggs that are fussy to eat ... however, I can't resist the little conveniently candy coated Cadbury's mini Easter eggs in a bowl (your hands don't even get chocolate melted on them). Cute little deer :) Wendy x

mamasmercantile said...

As a family we all decided not to bother with eggs this year and buy books instead. We are all trying to lose a few pounds before the wedding. All that happened was we ate cake instead.

Anne said...

Pretty china Liz. Good luck to your friend and I hope she manages to find some. She could try China Search but they are expensive, maybe as a last resort.

Little Nell said...

I admire your willpower! Nice cup; is that lilac flower?

sky-blu-pink said...

A lovely mixed post today. I wouldn't want to break that beautiful butterfly egg either! Pretty little deer, too. I will keep an eye out on my Charity shop travels for the viokets, and ask my likeminded friends to do the same.

sky-blu-pink said...

Sorry, lilac, not violets!

miz-bag said...

i love lilac...just made lilac jam and a lilac cake...pop over to sidmouth poppy and have a look...i will keep my eye out for you x x