Sunday 16 August 2015

Little Vintage Tea Room

Just back from a fabulous holiday visiting family in various parts of England.  One of the best things about being away is the lovely places you come across purely by accident.


One place that I loved was the Shoe Bun Bakery in the little village of Offord D'Arcy in Cambridgeshire.  It is a lovely little vintage tea room attached to the local pub - The Horseshoe Inn.


Of course my favourite part was the vintage crockery that our tea was served in.  There was lovely vintage linen on the table too.  The cakes were home baked - delicious!


If you think you would like to visit, then please check out the Shoe Bun Bakery Facebook page as they are only open on certain days.  A great place for afternoon tea.


Love, Liz


12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely place to visit! I've always wanted to go to England :)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a charming little place and a fun place for an afternoon visit.

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds great, I loved the old bike outside.

Connie said...

Oh to be in England in the summertime riding a blue bike to the Shoe Bun Bakery for tea. Sigh....

janice15 said...

Helo Liz, I'm happy to meet you thank you wfor joining me. My grandmother on my father's side was from Scotland im not sure exsactly what part. So im excited to meet someone from where my Grandmother was from. I would love to visit your little tea house it looks wonderful.. Im going to join you too with love Janice

**Anne** said...

It's looks gorgeous.
Anne xx

DELETED said...

lovely blogspot!

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, I haven't been here for a while. It looks and sounds wonderful :-) dee

orvokki said...

The last photo is lovely !

flowers on my table said...

So pretty Liz, what a good find!! Love Linda x

Gerald (SK14) said...

I love the blue bike

Sam - Raggedy Bits said...

I can almost taste the baked goodies! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful bog! :-)