Wednesday 28 October 2015

Oxo Cube tins - another collection!

I found this great wee vintage looking tin in my local supermarket at the weekend.


It contains Oxo Cubes and is one of their special edition tins which they produce every now and then.  I just thought it was so cute!


I've another two which I've collected over the years - does that mean that I now officially have the start of a(nother) collection?!  Oh dear!  Which do you like best?


Love them all.


Gosh, it's been a busy few weeks - three sets of visitors over the last three weekends!  Had such a good time and this month has just passed in a instant!  Will try and catch up your blogs very soon and thanks for all the lovely and helpful comments on my last post.


Love, Liz

3 comments:

Simple Living said...

I like the jubilee one, some shops are doing vintage style tins free with cereals at the moment.

Debbie said...

Hi Liz...I bought this fabulous OXO tin too...didn't need the oxo cubes yet but 'needed' the tin! It's just lovely. x

galant said...

I have that blue-lidded Oxo tin from 1985 ... it's in use most days! But it wasn't purchased at a boot sale or in a charity shop, I actually bought it in 1985!
Margaret P