Sunday 27 December 2015

Dusting can wait!

The sun is actually shining in Greenock today after many days of rain.  Only thing is - it is showing up all the dust around the house!


I've been a bit lazy over the last few days and it shows around the house.  But it's Sunday and I'm just going to relax (a bit more).  A brisk walk then a lunch of leftovers (yup, still got some).


Then I'm going to settle down with one of my Christmas presents - didn't watch Poldark when it was on BBC because I thought it would be the kind of thing I'd like to watch lots of at once.  Well, perhaps two of my Christmas presents - got lots of lovely chocolates too!

As for that dust - well, it will get dark soon and it won't show.  Dusting can wait till tomorrow!

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Mum said...

Dusting can wait until next year!!
xx

Riitta Sinikka said...

♥Happy new year 2016♥