Monday 18 January 2016

Just a little addition

My crochet granny square scarf had been hiding in the cupboard for a while till I "rediscovered" it last week.



I made it a couple of years ago to go with my black winter jacket.  Unfortunately because it was trimmed in dark grey, it didn't really show up against my jacket.


"That needs trimmed in white wool to stand out." I thought to myself ... and forgot about it.  So at the weekend I got to work crocheting another round in white.


Stands out much better now.  Perhaps I'll actually wear it.  It is lovely and cosy.


Hope you are staying snug and warm.

Love, Liz

10 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Love the colors of it. I have a black jacket, hum, might give it a try.

mamasmercantile said...

It really does make it pop against the black, a stunning combination, I bet its warm too.

Kezzie said...

Bravo!!! It looks wonderfully snuggly now! I have so many projects I SHOULD finish!

Unknown said...

What a pretty scarf! Granny squares are so versatile. :)

Unknown said...

The White certainly makes it stand out against your black coat. I love it, the monotone colour scheme is really seems to be in vogue at the moment and it looks so cozy for this bitterly cold weather we are having st the moment. Xx

Mum said...

It looks great. It's funny how colours work together.
xx

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

It looks lovely & cosy x

Sadie said...

that looks really lovely. Hope you are having a good start to the week :O)

Julie said...

You'll be nice and cosy wearing that outside in the current weather, it does look beautiful

Lynne said...

So pretty and cozy!!!