Thursday 4 April 2019

Back in time

I found some of my old cross stitch pictures which used to be on the spare room wall, but were taken down when we redecorated and not put back up again.


This one is dated 1994 - can you believe that!  All that time ago - my boys were just little at the time.


The pattern is from Cross Country Stitching magazine (as are most of my cross stitchings).


I must put some of my pictures back up now that I am "into" cross stitching again. 


The gerbera plant is for the garden, but it will have to wait till this cold snap is over!  We actually had hailstones on Tuesday!  Ah well, back to my stitching - nearly finished another little project.

Love, Liz

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a lovely piece of work. e have a lot of our outdoor plants in the lobby at the moment, waiting for the weather to pick up. We have had hailstones too.

Polyester Princess said...

That's such a sweet picture, Liz, and it must have brought back quite a few memories of the time your boys were little. April really is the cruelest month, isn't it? We had heavy showers, and some hailstones too! xxx

busybusybeejay said...

We had snow yesterday and the hills were white.You have made me get out my cross stitch.Havn't touched it in months so thank you!

Kim said...

Such a lovely cross stitch! So much time, effort and love has gone into the stitching of this delightful piece. Love those red Gerberas.....hopefully it warms up soon and you can plant them outside.

Michelle Ridgway said...

That magazine was always a favourite of mine too. It's a lovely piece x

Crimson Kettle said...

That's a pretty cross stitch. It's freezing isn't it! I had just packed away my black tights but have fished them out again.

Julie said...

A very detailed stitched finish.
I too have that Cath Kidston mug lol