Saturday 1 June 2019

Temptation

Temptation ... who was that song by ... remember it from the 80s?  Just checked it out - Heaven 17 from 1983.  Can you believe it was that long ago!  (You are going to have that song playing in your head all day now!  Ha ha!)


I'm about to start a new cross stitch "Through the Woods" from Barbara Ana Designs.  I love the old fashioned look to it.


When I opened up the package to get the chart - look what was inside!  A lovely page of other Barbara Ana designs!!!!!


Argh - TEMPTATION!


Still haven't started stitching because I'm too busy looking at all these wonderful designs.  So many that I would love to stitch.  Look at that gorgeous little lady with the apron.

New mantra -

I will not buy any new patterns 'till I've stitched the ones I've got!
I will not buy any new patterns 'till I've stitched the ones I've got!
I will not buy any new patterns 'till I've stitched the ones I've got!

Oh well, we'll see how long that lasts!

Love, Liz

4 comments:

Mary said...

I decided long ago that I would never get to stitch every pattern I bought. I have a new phrase I now "collect cross stitch patterns" helps to justify all those patterns. I also say I will only stitch what I have but then I go on Instagram and someone is stitching something new and I am off to find it. To add to the "collection" Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy "SABLE" some stitcher said. hahahaha

Polyester Princess said...

Thanks for the earworm ;-) Temptation indeed! I wonder if you will keep to your mantra ... xxx

Crimson Kettle said...

You'll be spoilt for choice when choosing the next cross stitch!

Julie said...

HA HA .... I wonder if your mantra will work. There are some lovely designs on the leaflet, your new one is pretty.