Friday 5 July 2019

Black and white knit

Just in case you thought I had neglected my knitting - which I have been, slightly, I wanted to show you another of my retro hand-knit tea cosies.


I enjoyed knitting this one - both sides are different, so it made for a more interesting finish.  I've previously knit one in these colours.


Big pom pom on top - I love these!


I don't suppose we need a tea cosy in summer, but it really will keep your teapot warm for that second cuppa.


Have a great weekend.

Love, Liz

9 comments:

Mary said...

Great color combo and how cute is that little pom-pom topper!! I drink tea in the morning and I like it hot, so a tea cozy is practical year round!

RJ said...

Liz I love your tea cozy. The colors are great and it looks so pretty. Great job! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Julie said...

Loving the retro cover. I always use a teapot.

Kim said...

I love this tea cosy. How fun it it!

Crimson Kettle said...

Very elegant, like stepping back in time in a black and white movie. It can't be too hot in your neck of the woods if you are still knitting! Have a lovely weekend.

mamasmercantile said...

Such fun, I love them.

NanaDiana said...

That is a really, really cute hat. I love black and white AND checks. It's perfect! xo Diana

Sheila said...

I love it!!!
Hugs-x-

Polyester Princess said...

Very stylish, Liz! xxx