Thursday 26 March 2020

Queen of the needle

Here's my latest cross stitch finish - Queen of the Needle by Brenda Gervais.  Really enjoyed stitching this (I think I say that all the time)!  Going to turn it into a little pillow or pin cushion ... eventually!


My recent start - happiness is walking on the beach by Rovaris is coming along nicely.  Love the colours in this one.  The pattern came with two little charms to add to the finished piece.


How is your stitching coming along?  Pop over to my Facebook page and add a picture of what you are working on!

Love Liz

2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

I'm loving both, the colours are just gorgeous and cheerful. But I think The Queen of the Needle must be my favourite! xxx

Julie said...

Lovely vibrant little crosses you have been putting in. A great finish