Thursday 2 April 2020

Happiness in cross stitch

Happiness is walking on the beach - I'm sure many of us can relate to that.  A warm sun in the sky, sand between our toes, wind gently blowing and that gorgeous sea smell ... ah!  Wonderful!
Unfortunately that's not something I've experienced recently in person, but I've stitched it in this lovely Rovaris cross stitch pattern.


I loved stitching it!


Love the lighthouse especially.  Look at that little crab!  Haven't added the charms yet - will do so when I get around to finally finish it (join the queue)!!


Lets look to the future and hopefully we'll get to walk on the beach before too long.


Keep well and stay safe my friends.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am missing the sea and am definitely getting withdrawal symptoms. Although I must admit I am so close I can smell the sea as soon as I go to the door. Beautiful stitching. Stay safe.

Polyester Princess said...

It would be heaven walking on the beach and I'm absolutely devastated that this will not happen any time soon. This really is happiness in cross stitch. I've always been a sucker for light houses, especially those of the traditional striped variety! Stay safe, Liz! xxx

Julie said...

Certainly a saying I can identify with. I wonder when I shall see the sea again, not in the immediate future that's for sure.
Super finish.