Thursday 30 April 2020

Sewing machine complete

You might remember this little sewing machine I showed you many weeks ago.  Well, I thought it looked a bit sparse just on its own.  So I decided to accessorise it.  First of all I found an old metal spool from a real sewing machine and added it to it.


Then I hand stitched a little quilt to put beside it.



I now have it displayed on my bureau in my hallway surrounded by fairy lights.


QUESTION - a lot of my photographs from pervious posts on my blog seem to have disappeared.  Has anyone else had that problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Love, Liz

3 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

What a gorgeous display, Liz. Fingers crossed, but I haven't had the disappearing photograph problem - I think! I do hope one of your readers can help you with this! xxx

Crimson Kettle said...

A very pretty display Liz.

Julie said...

That looks really pretty, a great idea to make the little quilt
Sorry, I can't help with the lost pics, i'm not that techy...hope someone else can.