Sunday 27 December 2020

Home bird

 At last I've actually got around to fully finishing one of my cross stitch projects!  

I really enjoyed stitching this.  It is called Bluebird Out My Window by Brenda Gervais (With Thy Needle and Thread).


Check out Brenda's Facebook Page to see some of her other lovely patterns and there's even a free Christmas pattern which she is kindly sharing on her page.

Loved stitching this - the colours are so pretty.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  Here in my part of Scotland we're in Tier 4 lockdown, so very strict rules - basically stay home.  Still, that means I've no excuses for not getting on with my stitching!

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

It's beautiful, such a lovely design. It must feel good to have a long standing project finished. I have just popped into Brenda's FB page and I now feel very tempted to turn back to cross-stitch again and start up a new one in the New Year. keep well Amanda x

Polyester Princess said...

What a gorgeous cross stitch, Liz, well done on finishing it!
Sorry to hear you're in Tier 4 lockdown, but at least it'll give you the chance to finish more of your projects!
Wishing you a new year full of hope! xxx