Monday 28 February 2022

Cross stitch and crochet

Spent a busy weekend finishing off my new crochet granny square blanket.  Chose pink as my accent colour and I absolutely love it!



Managed to use up a lot of little bits and pieces of yarn that I had in my stash, so that was good too.


Another of my cross stitch fully finishes - Home Stitch Home (click to read about my vintage tea) which was a freebie from Tiny Modernist - you can find it here.  I stitched it during lockdown in April 2020 so it is about time I actually got around to taking it out of the drawer and fully finishing it.


I used this pretty fabric for the back.  I think it matches really well.  
Don't forget that you can follow my crafty endeavours on Instagram - here (Scottish Stitcher).


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


Love, Liz

3 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Your crochet blanket is delightful and pink was indeed the perfect accent colour for it. Well done on finishing both the blanket and the gorgeous Home Stitch Home cross stitch. Perfect choice on the backing fabric too! xxx

Christine M said...

What a pretty blanket. I love the pink. Your home stitch home is lovely too.

Crafty in the Med said...

Gorgeous colours! The pink mix is perfect and there are so many other colours that go so well with pink too. Love the cross-stitch cushion and the ones on your previous posts. Beautiful and so neatly stitched. keep well. Amanda x