Monday 7 March 2011

Table Vignette


This is a little table that my elder son made for me - it was a school project.

I decided to make a little vignette to go inside the drawer.


Some sheet music, a picture of a couple, a white linen napkin and some tartan ribbon are the main focus.  I do not know who the young couple are, this picture was in with some of my Gran's photos. 


This is a little brass stamp holder - the lid can close.


There's also a glass paperweight.

These two little posies were my Mum's.  I must admit that I'm not that fond of them, but they seem to fit in here.


I am so proud of this table made by my son.  Hope you like the vignette.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

Jem said...

Such a pretty vignette, simple and elegant :-) A lovely way to use your son's table!

Jem xXx

Unknown said...

I'm going to be totally honest with you Liz....I had to google vignette, well you do learn something new everyday!! It looks lovely, I wonder who the couple where in the photo, I guess we'll never know, quite sad really,,
Sophie x

A Treasured Past said...

What a wonderful table and pretty vignette.

Love the hidden face in the building in the earlier post, what a beautiful building.

Hope all is well, Tamara x