Sunday 22 July 2012

Floral Phoenix

I have a confession to make -
it has been about three weeks since I was in a charity shop!


 The notion had worn off, and it is a relief to know that I'm not so addicted!  But I struck lucky on my first visit for ages.  I found this sweet little vintage Phoenix china plate with lovely lilac flowers.


Unfortunately the weather was so dull when I tried to photograph it, it really isn't showing up as pretty as it really is.


I've enhanced it in this picture to give you a better idea of its loveliness.


Quite a bargain too (very unusual these days)!  Only 75p!  Lucky me!


Hope you have found some great things this week.  Popping over to Flea Market Finds to see what's occurring!

Love, Liz

11 comments:

Jem said...

Blimey what a bargain!!! The florals are so pretty, I haven't seen that pattern anywhere before either. What a find!

Jem xXx

Tangled Sweetpea said...

Super find and what a bargain!
Victoria xx

Linda said...

I wish I could say the same Liz! lovely wee find xx

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

What a beautiful little plate.
I had to feed my addiction yesterday myself...will show u later this week.

Jacqui Wise said...

So pretty. How did you manage to stay away for 3 weeks though?

Mum said...

What a very pretty plate. Lovely. Please accept a 'One Lovely Blog' award from me for posting so many lovely finds.
Love from Mum
xx

Bijou Sugar-Socks said...

that plate looks awesome! and what a score too :)

Maria said...

hi Liz,
I think you go through phrases with charity shops!
At the moment I am full to the top and have no more room for any thing else...
Lovely plate (could see fondant fancies on this) and a snippet of a price too!
Love Maria x

Missy said...

I know what you mean about not going in the charity shops. I go on and off things and although I'm still sort of looking it's wearing a off a little bit. It will come back though and I'd actually run to one if I could find a plate like yours. It's flipping gorgeous! I didn't think I liked that lilac colour but just lately I find myself liking it more and more.
Have a lovely day, hope the sun is out where you are!
x

Miss Simmonds Says said...

such a sweet plate, I love it!

sky-blu-pink said...

Oh how pretty! What gorgeous soft colours ! Found some nice jam pots to go with plum and lavender jam gifts - a new experiment, which has worked really well!