Tuesday 7 May 2013

Gold Stars!

I went charity shopping today more in hope than in anticipation after have a few terrible weeks with few finds.

 
However I was lucky and found this vintage milk jug and sugar bowl set made by Tuscan china.  It is a lovely delicate shade of pink with gold stars, but my bad photography is not showing it to its best advantage.


 
It even has a lovely little design on the inside.

 
I looks very like this vintage Imperial set I've had for ages, but it is white and gold.  Same design on the inside.

 
Charity shop crazy stuff -
£30 tea set still there!  Mixed china in basket - now even more china crammed into a larger plastic basket with nowhere to set out individual pieces and see what's there! 

 
Weather - it is actually lovely and sunny here in Greenock - hip, hip hooray!!!!!
Joining with Max at Op-Shop Show-Off - come and add your finds!

Love, Liz

15 comments:

Old Magnolia Tree said...

This is really beautiful. The colour and design are very unusual. The shape reminds me of my mothers German china tea set but that has a very simple design compared to this one. Must post some piccies on my blog one day. She has some gorgeous china tea and dinner services.
Rosie xx

The Faerie Factory said...

Such pretty china... Sarah x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Really pretty, love the design :) x

Irene said...

Stunning piees of china, I just know what you mean about lack of finds!
luv
irene
xxxx

Vix said...

I like the stars! Loving this sunshine. x

Plain Jane said...

Brilliant finds - so pretty - but may I suggest that for best results you turn your sugar bowl over ;) Glad you're seeing some sunshine x Jane

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

The jug and bowl are so beautiful! I love the design. xo

sky-blu-pink said...

Ooh lovely! The gold detail on these is really special.

Evangelines Jumble of ideas said...

Oh! so beautiful and delicate Shame about all that lovely china in the basket Cheers :)

fabriquefantastique said...

I was out thrifting today too......not much to be had either.

Max said...

absolutely beautiful! enjoy the sunshine lovely x

Curtise said...

They are really lovely. I especially like the little gold snowflakes in the bottom! xxx

Lea said...

gold is becoming so popular again.such a pretty and delicate find. Treasures aside, I LOVE your blog header. So much to see!

Miss Simmonds Says said...

Those stars are really unusual, fantastic!

Tinker said...

That china is divine!