Monday 21 October 2013

Weekend Bargains!

I do love a bargain and I had a bit of luck at the weekend.  Not charity shopping, this time, but sale bargains!  Got this gorgeous Cath Kidston bag in the sale.  Really need a bag that's showerproof - its also very roomy.  I can get my umbrella and camera in it with plenty of space to spare.  With my other bag, I have to choose either umbrella or camera!

 
Went to Ayr (down the coast from Greenock) on Saturday and got this pretty little frame which was reduced.  Love the little vintage photo that came with it, but will have to find a family photo to replace it.

 
Hope you had a bargain filled weekend.


Love, Liz

13 comments:

Mum said...

Very pretty.
Love from Mum
xx

Amanda Peters said...

Love the bag....

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Very pretty and still practical :) xx

Halo Hasta said...

i love the pattern <3

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Love the bag and it's good that it's got room for the two most important items! x

sky-blu-pink said...

Wow! I love a Cath bargain! and the frame is so sweet too. looks like you had a fab weekend!

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Beautiful bag! A bargain brings a smile to my face! xx

Curtise said...

Nothing beats finding something pretty (and useful, but mainly pretty) at a bargain price! xxxx

thriftwood said...

I love your bag, I have a different one in the same fabric ... not waterproof though!

Love Claire xx

Nostalgic Vicky said...

oooh nice x

Little Nell said...

Not too keen on Cath Kidston but love the frame.

Patricia said...

Ooh my kind of bag, love it.
Patricia x

Busy Lizzie said...

Lovely weekend finds, well done! Lizzie