Saturday 15 November 2014

Vintage Paisley

Went on a visit to Paisley Museum earlier in the week and then found this amazing vintage tea room just across the road on the High Street - Ta Ta Bella's Tea Room.


Tea and coffee were served in lovely vintage china cups and the cakes were home made and delicious!



Lots of gorgeous vintage bits and pieces to look at and a warm and friendly welcome.


Make sure you go and visit if you are ever in Paisley.  You can find out more about on Ta Ta Bella's website.


Love, Liz

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

There is nothing like an afternoon tea somewhere like that it looks idyllic, definitely my sort of place.

Claire said...

oh my, looks like heaven! I LOVE finding places like this! x

Gwen said...

What a lovely looking tea room. Some of the teapots would look nice covered in one of your cozies!

Meggie said...

Lovely tearoom...my new Brown Betty Teapot just arrived from Amazon. Maybe I'll write a post about it. Thanks for your comment on my blog.