Monday 29 June 2015

Back to the 70s with a tea cosy

Going back to the 70s with my latest knitted tea cosy.


 Used a mixture of browns, yellows and oranges to bring it together.  Of course I had to look out some 70s music to go with it!


Remember any of these albums?  The Carpenters - loved them.


The Islay Brothers and Leonard Cohen - quite a contrast!



If you'd like to buy this tea cosy then email me - my email address is on the right sidebar of my blog.  First come, first served!  All my hand knitted tea cosies are machine washable at 40 degrees.  Unfortunately I cannot take orders for tea cosies knit in the colours of your choice at the moment.


Sorry I've not blogged for ages - it has been a difficult month and I've not been in the mood for blogging.  Nobody died, so it's not the end of the world and one or two good things have come out of it - I've learned a lot about the nature of friendship and I've been spending a lot of time knitting!  Sometimes it is good to just take a step back and remind yourself of what really is important in this life.

Love, Liz

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I have the Carpenters LP too, I must get it out I haven't listened to it in a while.

Mac n' Janet said...

Really nice cosy, like the colors, unfortunately I don't drink tea. Hope things get better for you.

Mum said...

Welcome back and I hope the future months bring you more happiness. Love the tea cosy.
xx

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute tea cozy!

Kezzie said...

Ah, I love orange and brown nostalgia! x

Unknown said...

Great colors for your tea cosy! I love the Carpenters too, and I have that album. Sorry you had a bad month. I can relate as I've been through a rough past couple of years! But things are finally starting to look up for us, so I'm hanging in there. :)