Wednesday 1 July 2015

I wanted to look like Barbara

This is what I wanted to look like in the 70s.


It is a picture of Barbara Dickson from and album cover from 1977.  I had the "curly perm" and the jeans, I got myself a checked cheesecloth shirt - unfortunately I still didn't look quite as "cool" as Barbara!  Couldn't bring myself to wear a kerchief!


Never mind!  Here's another picture of Barbara.


While I was looking through my records I came across this album art from 1979  -


I've decided to have a wee quiz, unfortunately there will not be any prizes.  Do you know the name of the album and the artists?  Answers tomorrow!

Love, Liz

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

It looks a little like Freddie Mercury, so I am guessing Queen????

Unknown said...

No idea on the album, I wanted to look like Olivia Newton John.

Vintage Jane said...

I agree ... looks like Freddie to me! M x