Wednesday 6 January 2016

Crochet Positioning!

I don't know about you, but positioning my crochet squares always takes me ages!


I ask myself - are there too many with the same colour combinations together?


Does it look ok?  What about size - have I enough of each colour?  And then I've got to sew the blinking thing up!


Don't get me wrong, I love doing the actual crochet - it's the putting it together that I find irksome. But I'm determined that this year I am going to actually get around to finishing all projects as soon as possible!  (Wonder how long that will last!)


Delighted to find out that my Japanese Tea Set has been featured on Bella Rose Antiques, Let's Talk Vintage.  Many thanks.

Love, Liz

10 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

You've made some good color choices, it looks pretty spectacular to me.

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

I love it...brilliant colours and the mis matched shapes are great! :) xxx

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Thank you!

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Thank you for your lovely comment.

mamasmercantile said...

It looks amazing, I love how you have done different size squares and the colour combination is wonderful.

Vesna Armstrong said...

Delightful work!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So pretty!

Lynne said...

Love the arrangement . . . your are working with your different sized crochet squares . . .
I have a few crochet afghans my grandmother made 70 years ago . . .
And one I made close to 45-50 years ago.
Oh my . . .

Fiona said...

So colourful...I love it.
Yes, crocheting squares together is the boring bit I find.

Katie Mansfield said...

I love it. Thanks for stopping by my place and becoming a follower. I can't wait to read your cute blog.
Katie
Let's Add Sprinkles