Thursday 7 March 2019

Can you guess what it is yet?

I've been busy crafting over the last few days.  This is my latest cross stitch - can you guess what it is going to be?


It is going to be a little house with a very ornamental roof.  I'm enjoying this one!


No prizes for guessing what this is going to be. 


Yup, another retro tea cosy.  Love the bright green!  I do my cross stitching when the light is good during the day and sit knitting in the evening - perfect combination.  Are you enjoying your crafting at the moment?

Love, Liz

9 comments:

Crimson Kettle said...

You can never have enough tea cosies!

Julie said...

Sweet little house
Nice colour combo on the tea cosy

Pam said...

I am making Lavender Bags and sachets, I am working through a White and Light scrap box and have hopes of reducing it by half. I knit in the evenings but I have a craft light behind me.

Polyester Princess said...

It could have been anything, but knowing you I somehow immediately thought tea cozy ;-) I know it's going to be lovely. Do show and tell when it's ready, Liz! xxx

mamasmercantile said...

Lately I have been sewing during the day and crochet at night. Love the green in the tea cosy.

NanaDiana said...

That little house is going to be adorable. I LOVE the color combination of the knitted project. xoDiana

Michelle Ridgway said...

That is going to be a lovely little house. LOVE the makings of your tea cosy so far x

Linda P said...

Your two creations you're working on are great! It's nice to work on different crafts. I look forward to seeing the results when you've finished them.

Kim said...

I love the look of your pretty cross stitch house. I love all the tea cosies you knit. One can never have too many of these knitted pretties.