Friday 15 March 2019

Finished and framed!

I did it!  After all your wonderful suggestions I decided that I had to do something immediately about all the little cross stitch pictures I had in my box.


I found a lovely vintage style frame that I had in the cupboard and with the help of a bit of gingham fabric, added a little cross stitch flower basket to it.


I think it looks fine.  OK - so no one needs to know that it is all held together with double sided sticky tape, do they?!


Love, Liz

8 comments:

Sheila said...

That looks really pretty and I love the frame.
Hugs-x-

butterfly said...

Well done it looks beautiful, the frame is lovely.

Polyester Princess said...

That looks really gorgeous, Liz, and your double sided sticky tape secret is safe with me! xxx

mamasmercantile said...

A beautiful frame and looks wonderful.

Kim said...

Oh I think your little cross stitch looks beautiful surrounded by pretty gingham sitting in that pretty frame. Such a gorgeous frame!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh that is so beautiful with the gingham and vintage frame xx

Crimson Kettle said...

Smashing, you are so quick at making these.

Julie said...

Sweet and pretty finish, a nice frame you found for it.