Tuesday 23 April 2019

Going cross stitch crazy!

I think I'm a bit cross stitch crazy these days - it has taken over my life!


Another final finish of a piece I worked on in (oh dear, do I have to continue?!) ahem - December 2016!  How can it possibly be that long ago?!  I even blogged about it here!


It is from a Cath Kidston book "Make & Sew" and I loved the pattern.  Just added some gingham fabric and now have (another) little wall hanging.


Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.  The sun is shone all weekend here in Greenock and we had a lovely Easter lunch with family. 

Love, Liz

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Great stitching and love the finish.

Julie said...

Stunning pillow, a perfect little finish to hang in your new kitchen.

Jan said...

That's a lovely finish! I'm really enjoying getting back into cross stitching also!

Sheila said...

Such a pretty little wall hanging.
I'm just getting back into cross stitching and waiting for some new patterns to arrive. I can't wait to start stitching them.
Hugs-x-

Michelle Ridgway said...

So pretty....lovely work x

Crimson Kettle said...

I'm glad you had the good weather as well, wasn't it great. Your wip pile is definitely going down! Very pretty.

RJ said...

Hi Liz! So glad you stopped by to visit us tonight on Stitching Friends. I've signed up to follow you and will put you on our sidebar. I really love your pillow...it's a wonderful design. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Maggie said...

As soon as I clicked on your post and saw the stitching I thought, that look very Cath Kidston ish, and then carried on reading to find out that indeed it was, lol

Love how you finished it :-)

Donna G. said...

What a pretty pillow. I have a hard time finding anything Cath Kidston here in the States. I was thrilled a few years ago to be in UK and find a quaint shop full of Cath Kidston.

Polyester Princess said...

Aw, that's just lovely, Liz! The cross stitched flag with the little flowers is sweet, and I love how you added the gingham! xxx