Wednesday 27 January 2021

Nearly finished

I've been getting on well with my new crochet blanket.  I love making all the granny squares and just adding random colours together.  It doesn't seem to matter - personally I think they look great together.

I'm just sewing in the last few squares and then I'll do a border around the whole thing.  Hopefully I'll have it finished by the end of the month.

I just love adding a bit of colour to what, weather wise, is a very dull week here in Greenock.

Stay well, stay safe and keep crafting and blogging my friends!

Love, Liz

9 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

That particular colour blue is a good choice as your border colour as it goes very well with all the colours you are using. This blanket stands out and everyone will remark on it when they see it in your house Liz! It is just plain...beautiful :-) keep well Amanda x

Catherine said...

Hello Liz
Thank you for your visit.
I just finished some granny squares.
I love doing them.
It’s a good idea to make some different sizes
I ´ll recieve some more wool tomorrow I may try your idea.
Take care. Catherine

Polyester Princess said...

It looks absolutely delightful, Liz. I'm loving the mix of colours and granny square dimensions! xxx

Olde Dame Holly said...

What a bright and beautiful blanket. Utterly charming mix!

Granny Marigold said...

I like the blue you've chosen as the main colour and also the random sizes of the granny squares. The effect is very lovely.

Kim said...

Love how you have crocheted all those random colours together and then place each granny square wherever you will. Your blanket is looking fabulous.

Chrissie said...

Lovely, bright and beautiful xcx

Daisy Debs said...

Ooh ! This is lovely ! :) x

Christine M said...

Your blanket is lovely Liz.