Friday 29 January 2021

Spring houses

I'm working on this gorgeous cross stitch pattern - Spring Houses by Waxing Moon Designs.  (You can purchase and download their wonderful patterns from their website by clicking the link above.)  I've just about finished the first of the three houses in this set.

I'm going to stitch all three in a row - like a little avenue of pretty, bright houses.  Hope I get my spacing right!

Using all DMC threads - just love the bright, cheery colours.  They make me happy to think that spring is just around the corner.

Hope everyone is doing well and coping with whatever social restrictions are in place where you live.  I really miss having coffee and chats with friends.  But I'm very lucky to have you - my lovely bloggy friends to interact with and I love reading what you've been up to in these trying times.  Stay safe and well and keep blogging!

Love, Liz

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Very nice cross stitch beautiful bright colours
Impatient to see the three houses finished
Wish you a good weekend
Take care Catherine

Olde Dame Holly said...

I love those Springy houses! Lovely colors that somehow harmonize beautifully, reminds me of the gorgeous bright granny square throws you made.

Jan said...

Very bright and pretty! I have enjoyed stitching some of the Waxing Moon designs.

Kim said...

How lovely your avenue of pretty houses will be. Love the sweet house you are working on. Such lovely thoughts of Spring do come to mind when I look at the pretty colours of the threads.

Polyester Princess said...

These houses are truly delightful, Liz and I'm loving all the colours you've been using. Can't wait to see your finished avenue! xxx

Connie said...

These are so charming and you do such lovely work.

Daisy Debs said...

I,m going to say it again ...Ooh ! This is lovely ! :) I haven,t done any cross stitch for while now . I,m going to have to pull out my big pile of Cross stitch magazines hidden away in my wardrobe . You are inspiring me ! :) x