Monday 15 February 2021

Some stitching progress

I've been neglecting my cross stitch recently because I've been so engrossed in books and crochet!  However, yesterday I decided to get on with my Spring Houses cross stitch.

The pattern is by Waxing Moon Designs  - they have lots of patterns of seasonal houses (and other things too).  I've also stitched two of their Christmas houses.

Not joining the grass up yet, going to wait and decide whether to put some flowers between the houses.  I'll decide when I've completed the third house.

Love, Liz

8 comments:

Catherine said...

The houses are coming out very nicely.
I had a look at the e shop they have beautiful patterns.
I wish you a good week

Crafty in the Med said...

Very pretty and lovely colours! Will it be a cushion cover or are you going to frame it ? Keep well Amanda x

Olde Dame Holly said...

It is coming along quite nicely! I'm going to check out the other designs, maybe if I start on the Christmas ones NOW I will be done by Christmas 2021!

Polyester Princess said...

The colours are so joyful and crisp! Can't wait to see the finished project, with or without flowers! xxx

Kim said...

Oh, I think some pretty flowers growing between the houses would be lovely.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

The Spring House trio is looking fantastic. I can not wait to see your progression. Happy stitching

Christine M said...

I love these houses.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful!