Saturday 22 May 2021

Last Shardlake

 Argh!!!!  I've finished "Tombland" by C J Sansom - the last in the Shardlake series.


Set in the early days of the reign of Edward VI it tells of lawyer Shardlake's involvement in Kett's Rebellion in Norfolk.  It is full of wonderful descriptions of Norwich - it is now on my bucket list of places to visit.  I was there with my parents when I was a child but don't remember anything about it.  Can't wait to visit sometime soon.  

Any advice on places to stay, eat, discover, visit?

Love, Liz

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hope you get some suggestions. Happy travels! xo Diana

Crafty in the Med said...

I enjoyed Dissolution which you recommended and I think I'll download Nº 2 (Kindle) next. I am reading a fantasy trilogy at present by Deborah Chester and I am pretty engrossed in that. Nevertheless I do like to know I have a new book waiting for me on my book list. keep well Amanda x

Polyester Princess said...

It's always a wrench to finish the last of a series! I hope you can visit Norwich soon, Liz xxx