Wednesday 5 January 2022

Crochet and vintage - lovely!

Here's some squares from a new crochet blanket which I've just started.  Love these colours together.



Fits in with many of the vintage bits and pieces I have on my dresser as well as my Cath Kidston things.


Love these vintage cups and saucers - they are my favourite - for the moment.

This paperweight is very special to me - it was given as a gift many years ago.  I love it.

Hope you are enjoying some new crafty starts for 2022 or just basking in your love for your vintage treasures.

Love, Liz


2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Those colours are perfect together indeed. The cups and saucers are gorgeous, no wonder they're your current favourite. Oh, and how delightful is that paperweight! xxx

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Liz , you are a master with color. Such pretty crocheted squares you are making.