Saturday 15 January 2022

I got it covered

At last I got around to making a fabric cover for my stitching planner 2022.  I wrote about decorating the inside here.


I made it reversible so that if I got fed up with one fabric I could turn it inside out and have another pretty fabric to look at.  One side is just plain gingham the other is a lovely floral.

The month dividers are just very plain, so I decorated January with some tartan paper and little Scottish scraps - it is Burns Night on 25 January, so that's the reason for the Scottish theme.  I'll decorate the other months as they come along.


My favourite Scottish characters - The Broons!

It has lots of space for each day so that I can write down what I'm stitching on and I have some lovely coloured paper for writing notes and lists.

I love it!  Have a great weekend.

Love, Liz


5 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

What a lovely idea.

NanaDiana said...

What a fun idea. I LOVE that floral! I hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

Gabi said...

This looks very nice. I like the floral one.

Polyester Princess said...

What a great idea to make the cover reversible! I'm sure it will be pleasure to use such a gorgeous planner! xxx

Chrissie said...

Great idea, love the floral side, it will be fun choosing each months theme xcx