Monday 17 January 2022

It is a buzzing finish!

I finished my cross stitch - Honey Hill Hamlet designed by Karina Hittle of Artful Offerings this morning.  I absolutely love it and really enjoyed stitching it!

I think my favourite part is the queen bee in the middle.



The houses were a bit of a slog, but enjoyable just the same.  Love these colours together.  Used all the called for DMC threads but substituted B5200 for the white.  Thought it showed up just a little bit brighter on my fabric which is 16 count Aida which I tea dyed myself.

Now to get a suitable frame - I want this up on my wall as soon as possible.

What shall I start next ... hmm!

Love, Liz

4 comments:

Rose H (UK) said...

Well done Liz, it's beautiful.
Hope you're keeping well.
Best wishes Second hand Rose xx

Maggie said...

Lovely finish. I do like anything with a house on :-)

Polyester Princess said...

How gorgeous is this one, Liz! I must say that I particularly love the bees! xxx

Catherine said...

It is a very nice piece. I wish I could stitch but my eyes don’t allow me .