Monday 3 January 2022

Vintage Planner

I like to keep track of my stitching starts and finishes throughout the year.  Last year I used the Needlework Press Book of Days, but this year I decided to try a different approach.  I saw a 2022 Planner in The Range in Greenock and thought it would be ideal.  (It was not too expensive either!)  However it was very plain - not really my style so ... I decided to decorate it.


I used some vintage papers and stickers and just glued them to the inside cover.  This what the planner looked like before -


I then added a pretty pocket to the front and back inside covers - useful for keeping receipts, notes etc.  Now it is looking much better, in my opinion.  

I'm hoping to make a fabric cover for the front - I've got some lovely fabric in mind for that and hope to get it done later this week.  I've made a fabric book cover before which you can see here.

I love the way it has turned out.  Much more "me"!

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Oh, that looks lovely Liz! I can't wait to see it with the fabric cover you've got in mind! xxx

Catherine said...

It is very nice and a good idea.