Wednesday 9 February 2022

Crochet obsession!

I seem to be a bit obsessed by crochet at the moment.  No sooner had I finished my Jolly Jubilee throw than my hands were itching to do some more crochet.  


So I decided to try and use up some of my odds and ends of yarn and start a multi-coloured crochet blanket.

It is a great way of using up the yarn leftover from other projects and makes a lovely, colourful blanket or throw.

All I have to do is decide which yarn I want to be the main outline colour.  But in the meantime this keeps me occupied while I'm watching tv or taking a break from cross stitch.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Ooh, I'm loving all those delicious colours. Choosing one for your main outline won't be easy ... xxx

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such lovely cheerful colors, Liz. Your posts always brighten my day.