Sunday 6 March 2022

Ahoy, Me Hearties!

Look at this handsome fellow - the parrot, of course!  Isn't he wonderful.  Absolutely loved stitching this pirate cross stitch last week.

He is from a pattern called Saltwater Scrapbook by Lindy Stitches.  I've already started one of the others.  Not only do I love him, but just look at the fabric I found to put on the back of the little pillow I made.  It is so cute!  The fabric it is sitting on is a wonderful underwater scene - I'll be using that very soon too.

Got the fat quarters of fabric at a local shop - Material Things in Cathcart Street in Greenock.  They have everything you could ever need for your stitching.  They also sell yarn.

Well, me hearties, housework is done and I'm going to sit, relax and do more stitching!  

PS - If you love pirate tales, you might enjoy reading a post in my local history blog - Captain Kidd - the Legend Continues.

Love, Liz

1 comment:

Polyester Princess said...

What a fun cross stitch, and the cushion backing fabric couldn't have been more perfect! xxx