Monday 4 April 2022

Carried forward

I had a couple of new crafty starts in March which I haven't yet completed, so hopefully I'll get more done over the next few weeks.

First was my new patriotic Jubilee crochet.  Using slightly darker colours than in my previous Jubilee blanket, but I like it just as much.

Then I started Red Bird Sampler by Brenda Gervais.  I just love the colours in this sampler.  I also love the fact that there's no big border all around it!  (I'm a bit lazy with things like that!)

Then Melisa of Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching showed this prettly little Tulip House on her blog and I just had to start it too!  I love Melisa's patterns - I find them so relaxing to stitch and the finished product is so cheery!  Thank you Melisa!

If you haven't visited Melisa's blog then you really should.  She has lots of lovely free cross stitch patterns and has some wonderful decorating ideas.  Check it out now - Pinker n Punkin Blog.

Love, Liz

1 comment:

Polyester Princess said...

Loving the Jubilee crochet blanket and the colours of that Red Bird Sampler are absolutely stunning! xxx