Sunday 4 September 2022

Autumn Kitchen & Stitchin'

I love this little corner of my kitchen which I have decorated with some autumnal bits and pieces.


I stitched these last year - some freebie smalls.  The pumpkins are an adaptation of a free pattern from Tiny Modernist.  I think that the house is one from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Stitching.  (Melisa has the best houses to stitch!)


The house is Autumn Saltbox by Plum Street Samplers.  

The little box is filled with an autumn garland and some pine cones.  I will probably add a few more bits and pieces (if I can find them) over the next week or so.

Autumn is my favourite season.  I just love the colours.  I'm stitching a few more autumn patterns.  I'll show you them next week.

Love, Liz

2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

I love this Autumnal corner of your kitchen Liz! Autumn is my favourite season too! xxx

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Liz, your autumn decor is just beautiful and thank you so much for adding one of my little houses to the mix and for the sweetest compliment. Your kindness truly means so much. Looking forward to seeing your future fall vignettes and stitching . I know they will be as cute as a button. Happy stitching .