Monday 31 October 2022

Gorgeous Geraniums

I took some cuttings from a very old geranium house plant a couple of months ago.  I was very surprised when they all decided to flower, even although they had only been in these little plant pots for a couple of weeks.

I absolutely love the vibrant red - they certainly brighten up these rainy autumn days.

I had some success with my Christmas cactus babies too.


These are cuttings which I took from my hoya bella.  They are ready to go into a pot.  The plant is more commonly called the wax flower plant as the flowers look artificial when they bloom.  You can see photographs of my parent plant here.

It is great to think that I'll have all these lovely new plants to brighten up my home over the dark, winter months. 

Love, Liz

1 comment:

Polyester Princess said...

You can't beat a good old (fashioned) geranium, they are such cheerful flowers and sturdy to boot. We've got some which have survived two subsequent Winters outside! xxx