Saturday 10 December 2022

Tiny knitted Christmas stockings

I have had a great time knitting these cute little Christmas Stockings.

I got the pattern from Jean Greenhow's Christmas Special book - full of lovely little Christmas knits!  Check out the link to see some of the other patterns in the book.


I call this guy my drunk Santa - he won't sit up properly - no matter where I put him!!!!!

Each of these stockings only took about an hour and a half to stitch and are just about four inches high.  I tried to make each one different from all the others.  I'm hopefully going to make them into a little garland for across my mantlepiece.

I've had this pattern book for years, but I think that it is still available to purchase.

Love, Liz


2 comments:

Polyester Princess said...

Awww, these are super cute, Liz! xxx

Jules said...

It is such a great pattern. I made 24 of those little stockings to make Lily's advent calendar. X