Thursday 9 September 2021

Time Team is back!

Great news - Time Team (TV show) is coming back!  Many of you will remember Time Team - it was a great programme about archaeology with a fabulous team of down to earth academics who were great at making archaeology and history interesting and fun to many.  I still have my original Time Team badge.

Well the good news is that they have their own YouTube channel - Time Team Classics where you can view again some of their fabulous programmes.  They also have another channel Time Team Official where the team discuss their part in various digs and - best of all - talk about what the future holds for Time Team.

There are a couple of new digs in the pipeline - so exciting!  If you loved Time Team then please go and visit their channels on YouTube and you can even support their future endeavours by becoming a Patreon member of their Channel (click on link or on "Community" on the Channel header to find out more).  Such good news!!

Love, Liz

4 comments:

Sue in Suffolk said...

It was watching Time Team when he was a little boy that made my son want to be an Archaeologist. He is 40 now and has been lucky enough to do that job ever since leaving Uni.
I'll tell him about the revival although with two small children under 4 I doubt he'll have much time to watch nowadays!

Bovey Belle said...

Just popping across from Sue in Suffolk's blog -I saw your blog heading and thought, Oooh! Thank you for the heads up on this. I've always loved Time Team. Will go off and check out the Youtube link now.

Amanda said...

You've just made my day! Love to stitch with Time Team on YouTube.

Crafty in the Med said...

Now that is interesting. I haven't seen this series before and its great its on Youtube as I can't log on to many UK TV channels. Popping over to check it out. Keep well Amanda x