Friday 21 January 2022

Vintage flashcards

Anyone else remember flashcards in primary school?  They were used to teach us our letters and sounds.  I came across my box of vintage flashcards which I found in a charity shop years ago.  They are so lovely.

The illustrations are charming and there's a card for each letter of the alphabet.

I have written a bit more about them and you can find the information here.

Meanwhile, lets just look at these lovely little memories of the past.


Have a great weekend.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Aren't those just the cutest flashcards ever? I love things like that and have a few bits and pieces similar to that from the past.
Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

50 and counting said...

I remember flash cards for multiplication tables. Can still chant the 9x table.

Then nursing school brought out a whole new set of flashcards with bones and muscles.

Polyester Princess said...

We didn't have these in Belgium, Liz, but they're absolutely delightful! xxx