Monday 12 December 2022

Merry Mini Santas

I've just finished all eight cross stitch Santas from The Prairie Schooler's Merry Mini Surprise pattern.  Aren't they cute!

I really enjoyed stitching every one of these little Santa figures.  Each is different and stitched up quickly.

My favourite is the Santa with the walking stick with holly around it (above) - he is so cute!  Funnily enough I asked Hubby which one he liked best and he picked the same one!

Hope to get these made into little ornaments soon. 

Think I might have a new Christmas tree next year with cross stitch ornaments on it.  Last year I stitched some other Prairie Schooler Santas and Snowmen.  You can see them here.

Hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

Love, Liz

3 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

These Santas are adorable Liz and love your knitted stockings. They bring back fond childhood memories for me. Happy stitching.

Polyester Princess said...

How cute are those mini Santas! My favourite must be the ice-skating one! xxx

Barwitzki said...

I just stumbled across your beautiful mini Santas... lovely cross stitches. I like it a lot. You did a wonderful job embroidering that.
We have already jumped into the new year :-) so I wish you all the best, health and lots of joy for 2023. Viola