This is the ruined West Parish Church at Culross in Fife, Scotland. It is believed to date from the early 16th century. It was already in a run-down state by 1633.
It is very atmospheric and is surrounded by a graveyard with many very old gravestones in it.
Some old grave slabs were used in later building work. This stone depicting an axe and sword has been used as a lintel over a doorway.
Another lintel is a grave slab with a very decorative key inscribed on it.
It is an amazing place to visit and was used as a location in Outlander as the Black Kirk.
Check out some more churches old and new at InSPIREd Sunday.