Wednesday 17 April 2019

Oranges and lemons

Here's my latest knitted tea cosy - perhaps I should call it my St Clement's tea cosy after the rhyme.  


"Oranges and lemons say the bells of St Clement's."


I'm beginning to think that perhaps it would be more suited to Hallowe'en than spring!  I wanted to use up some of the dark grey yarn I had in my stash and thought I would brighten it up a bit with the bright orange and yellow.


Anyway, it is finished, so I can go out and get some nice new spring or summery coloured yarn for my next tea cosy.

Love, Liz

6 comments:

Sheila said...

We don't use a teapot these days and I do miss it. I always used to love a nice tea cosy and yours is gorgeous.
Hugs-x-

Crimson Kettle said...

Smashing!

Vix said...

What a cheery set of colours! x

Polyester Princess said...

I was already thinking St. Clements just by reading your post's title ;-) What a zingy colour combination! xxx

Raewyn said...

A very fun tea cosy - great use of your leftovers!

Julie said...

That is smashing, I love it!