Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tunstall cross stitch?

I was looking for another cross stitch project when I remembered that I had more than one vintage china plate with a cross stitch pattern on it.


It is this lovely H & K Tunstall Old English Needlepoint plate which I blogged about way back in 2012!  (Really??? How can it be so long ago!!!)


I'll get Hubby to work on making me a pattern from this lovely vintage plate.


It will be quite different with all the blue lines which make up the bowl in the design.  Think I'll surround it with this lovely border.  Looking forward to getting started on this.

Love, Liz

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a lovely design, this is going to be interesting and so pretty,

Polyester Princess said...

What a lovely design that is. Lucky you having a clever husband who can make a pattern from it. I'm sure your cross stitch project will be equally lovely! xxx

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That is so pretty, I can't wait to see what you make! Such a creative idea!

Crimson Kettle said...

I thought you'd already made your cross stitch! What unusual plates you have, so pretty.

butterfly said...

Just beautiful I love the plate of cross stitch ,what fab colours.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Liz this will be a beautiful project to work on,looking forward to watching your progress xx

Julie said...

A very pretty floral design. Old plates are such fun to find

Kim said...

What a gorgeous plate. The cross stitch design is amazing. Yes, you will have to fashion a cross stitch with this as your inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you do.

AlisonB43 said...

Sorry, only just seen this. The plate is lovely and I can understand why you want to get started straight away. Looking forward to the end results.