Friday 28 February 2020

My three favourite blogs

I thought it was time to share a little bloggy love by telling you about some of my favourites.  So grab a cuppa and come along on a blog hop which I'm sure you will enjoy.  These are in no particular order, I love them all!


The lovely Ann's blog is Polyester Princess.  She lives in Belgium and has a fantastic collection of vintage clothes.  She puts together some gorgeous outfits accessorised beautifully by vintage jewellery.  Ann loves charity shops and gets most of her clothes from them.  Her blog also tells of her travels in Belgium and elsewhere - interesting as well as wonderful to look at.  So please, if you haven't already done so, go and visit Ann.  Tell her Liz sent you!

You must visit Sheila at Life's Too Short To Iron Tea Towels.  Sheila blogs most days about the everyday events which take up many of our lives.  She's a cross stitcher and proud granny.  Sheila tells it like it is - warts and all, but her good humour ensures that her blog is fun and family-filled.


Vix, as I'm sure everyone knows, blogs at Vintage Vixen.  Another stylish, vintage clothes wearing blogger, Vix also loves charity shops where she gets some amazing pieces of vintage clothing.  Her love of India also comes through in her fabulous blog.

These are just three of the many blogs I follow and love to read.  Perhaps I'll list a few of the others another day.  Hope you enjoy this little blog hop.

Love, Liz


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Liz.....I am so touched that my blog is one of your favourites. Thank you....you have made my day.
Big Hugs-x-

Vix said...

Thanks so much, Liz! Ann's a real-life friend and Sheila's blog is a regular read. xxx

Polyester Princess said...

Oh Liz, how sweet of you! I am beyond honoured, and I am in good company too, it seems. Like Vix says, we are real-life friends, so I'm already acquainted with her fabulous blog, but I'm definitely checking out Sheila's! Thank you, you have really put a smile on my face. I'm drooling over that first photo of yours, by the way, especially because of its Springlike vibe. Do stay safe this weekend! xxx